Check that your booking date is available via our calendar
Before you make a provisional booking please check the following:
Make your provisional booking by calling our Lettings Officer on 01954 252214
* Please book adequate time prior to your event for setting up and afterwards for clearing away
* If you wish to sell alcohol at your event please click here to see the options available
* Is your event for family and close friends? If not, it is classified as a "public event". Please check with the Lettings Officer as some events e.g. public discos and commercial sales are not permitted
* You must be 21 years of age or older and be present throughout the hire period.
* All bookings are subject to our conditions of hire. Click here for further details
We will contact you as soon as possible to confirm your provisional booking and to request payment
All rubbish must be removed from the premises at the end of the event. Please recycle as much of your rubbish as possible.
We endeavour to ensure that the Hall is clean and tidy for your event. Please ensure that you leave the Hall as you expect to find it. Cleaning items can be found in the foyer cupboard.
Rampton Village Hall holds public liability insurance which covers you against fault on our part. It is wise to have your own insurance in the event of claims against you.
Performing Rights Society Licence
Rampton Village Hall holds a PRS Licence which allows you to play copyright material in the Village Hall. The Management Committee pays an annual fee for this licence, but we do not make any additional charge.
Sale of Alcohol
If you wish to sell alcohol at your event then a Temporary Events Notice (TEN) will be required. Please read our advice on the Sale of Alcohol in Rampton Village Hall. It is essential to consult our Lettings Officer before applying for a TEN.
This licence is granted by South Cambridgeshire District Coucil and licences the Hall for the following activities: * Plays * Films * Indoor Sporting Events * Live Music * Recorded Music * Performances of Dance * Other Entertainment Activities * Making Music * Dancing