Rampton CareRing - Village support for the Coronavirus outbreak
We are here to help you. Contact our main co-ordinators by phone or email:
Greta Evans: 01954 252230 Karen Williams: 01954 205093
Email: [email protected]
We are members of the Rampton Fairies, '77 Committee, Children's Friday Club and the Village Hall Management Committee. We all live in the village and can co-ordinate help for you such as:
||from local companies|| |
Activities - click here
Activities for all - click here
Wellbeing info - click here
Bonfires. The Parish Council has asked that villagers refrain from lighting bonfires for the foreseeable future.
Information which may be helpful
- NHS Coronavirus advice If you have a new persistent cough or a high temperature, please stay at home for 7 days. Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital. If symptoms are serious, or get worse, visit the NHS111 online service
- Download theNHS Covid19 app here
Government Coronavirus information Includes information regarding finance and employment, businesses and organisations, healthcare workers and carers, travel and much more.
- South Cambridgeshire District Council Resident Information have compiled a list of useful information regarding services and support for residents during the coronavirus outbreak.
- South Cambridgeshire District Council Business Information A detailed list of support available for businesses which covers finance and non-financial business support as well as helpful business newsletters.
- Deliveries from local businesses - groceries, milk, takeaways, newspapers, gardening items
- Activities for children - links and suggestions for crafts, activities and more
- Activities for everyone - links to virtual tours of museums, zoos, art galleries and much more
- Wellbeing - useful links and information to help keep you well during isolation and social distancing
PDF files require Acrobat Reader to view. If you do not have this package you can download a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking here.