Hiring the Hall
1) Check Availability
Rampton Village Hall has some regular bookings during the week as shown below but is available for private functions at all other times.
Parish Council 7.30pm
Zumba Class 7 - 8pm
Over 55s Tea Club
Zumba Classes 7 - 8pm
Upholstery Classes 9.30am - 3.30pm
Table Tennis Club 7.30 - 9.30pm
Provisional bookings can be made online or by telephone. We will then hold your booking for a short period to allow you to finalise your arrangements and complete a booking form.
To check our hire rates click here.
2) Before you make a Provisional Booking
Before you make a provisional booking please check the following:
- Please ensure you allow youself adequate time for setting up and clearing away.
- If you wish to sell alcohol at your event please click here to see the options available.
- Is your event for family and close friends? If not, it is classified as a "public event". Please check with the Lettings Agent as some events e.g. public discos and commercial sales are not permitted.
You must be 21 years of age or older and be present throughout the hire period.
All bookings are subject to our conditions of hire. Click here for further details.
3) Requesting a Provisional Booking
To make a provisional booking please click here to email or ring our Lettings Agent on 01954 252214
- All rates are inclusive of heating and lighting.
- Special rates are available for contract bookings from groups meeting regularly at the Hall. Please contact the Lettings Agent for further information.
- Bookings for 16th to 21st birthday, Hen & Stag parties require a deposit of £300 repayable if there is no damage and no extra cleaning is required.
- A deposit of £100 is required in advance on all other bookings.